**This is a full-time/direct hire role with a growing company and opportunity for upward mobility. Possibility of relo.
* Manage and maintain all safety and health regulations for the site
* Ensure through daily monitoring that safety practices are met
* Prepare reports and conduct facility inspections.
* Assist and Train Employees and Operations on policies and Safety Standard Operating Procedures.
* Attend contractor safety meetings, and assist in the coordination and direction of contractor and outside agencies in the areas of safety and compliance.
* Assist with incident investigation and analysis, regulatory safety inspections, drug and alcohol testing program.
* High School Diploma or equivilant or degree in Safety preferred.
* Two years of experience implementing environmental plans or equivalent education. Industrial minerals experience preferred.
* Ability to interpret local, state, and federal OSHA standards and experience implementing regulatory requirements.
Karen E. Barrington
Senior Account Executive – EHS/Land
Direct: 281-617-5701 ( Call or Text )
Cell: 832-216-0799 ( Call or Text )