**This is a full-time/direct hire role with a growing company and opportunity for upward mobility. Possibility of relo.
* Manage permitting and regulatory compliance for the site
* Prepare and ensure compliance with environmental permits and related plans, such as SWPPP, SPCC plans, air quality, etc.
* Prepare reports and conduct facility inspections.
* Assist and Train Employees and Operations on policies and Environmental Standard Operating Procedures.
* Participate in environmental regulatory inspections.
* Associates or Bachelor’s degree in an Environmental or Engineering field, or equivalent experience.
* Two years of experience implementing environmental plans or equivalent education. Industrial minerals experience preferred.
* Ability to interpret local, state, and federal environmental standards and experience implementing regulatory requirements.
Karen E. Barrington
Senior Account Executive – EHS/Land
Direct: 281-617-5701 ( Call or Text )
Cell: 832-216-0799 ( Call or Text )